Toolkit Web Badge & Website Copy
July 28, 2020
Help Protect Our Public Health
View Safety Guidelines
Learn About the Initiative
Website Copy Template
Montana Aware is statewide effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 by promoting safety measures for those traveling in the state. We are committed to protecting the health of residents and visitors, and ask that you do the same.
What We’re Asking You to Do
If you’re planning to travel through Montana, please:
• Know the local public health guidelines before arriving at your destination
• Understand some services and destinations may be limited
• Stay home if you are sick
In Montana, it’s important to:
• Wear a mask
• Maintain social distance (at least 6 ft. apart)
• Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your face
• Cover coughs and sneezes
Please visit http://www.lincolncountymt.us/departments/health-department for the most up-to-date local health guidelines.
For more information about the Montana Aware program, go to VISITMT.COM.